Camera Setup for blog pictures?

Enquiries, article suggestions or blog related questions in general?
WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Camera Setup for blog pictures?

Post by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot » 09 Jul 2015, 04:20

Hi mates!

I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of camera setup you use for your pictures and with what software or tool you edit them?

Many thanks!

-PS: I am currently bulding my own Russian Kit for Airsoft and was wondering if you know anything about the Boots they get issued or use? thnks!

net_split
Admin & Support

Re: Camera Setup for blog pictures?

Post by net_split » 10 Jul 2015, 22:15

Hi there!

I am currently using a Lumix G6 with a 14-140mm G Vario f4.0-5.8. Its a pretty decent and rather small camera that offers superb video quality.

But if you are getting started a cheaper compact camera like the LUMIX DMC-SZ10 will offer almost the same image quality for a fraction of the cost.

As for the software, I use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. You can get a free trial for both of them. Or just use free software like GIMP, which is also sufficient.

Logisticz
Admin & Support

Re: Camera Setup for blog pictures?

Post by Logisticz » 09 Aug 2015, 23:48

Hi "WTF" :D

about the boots you asked.. well for general army, navy and airborne troops they have their issued boots (don' know the right name) But some of the OMON and FSB (ALFA, VITYAZ) guys often use italian brand boots named "Crispi"
Their favorite model appears to be the "Sahara" model, since this boot got a low profile and is really light.
I "just" bought a pair of them and used them now nearly around a year. And they are awesome!
Soon I will finish the review with some "short/longterm" using and notes I made.

Stay tuned!